iCS is legally obliged to use your information in accordance with the law relating to the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998 ("data protection laws").
We will collect information about you when you complete on-line forms on this website or associated landing pages and contact us to request information. We may also collect statistical web data, such as IP addresses, operating system and your web browser version although this type of information alone cannot be used to identify you.
We may use any personal information that you supply to us through this website to do any of the following:
1. To improve our products and services;
2. Internal record keeping;
3. To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting;
4. We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by post, phone, fax, email or electronic messaging services;
5. To notify you of changes to our services;
6. to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
Should you no longer wish to receive product and service news from us or you wish to limit the means by which we may contact you then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update your profile.
We will keep your personal information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies). We will not share personal information with third parties except as necessary to provide you with information about our services or as required by law; in particular, we never sell your personal information. Where we are considering using your personal information for any other uses then we will notify you first and give you the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for such additional uses.
iCS will hold your personal information for as long as is reasonably necessary to provide you with the information/services that you have requested or consented to.