COVID-19 has been a stark reminder that our business operations can get interrupted at any time. Below are a few points of advice to help you think about your telecoms requirements during these difficult times.
- How have you configured your website? In the simplest form a message updating customers on opening hours and directing callers to a special Covid-19 email address can help. Having calls transfer to member(s) of staff. The email messages and calls can be filtered and distributed through internal email or WhatsApp groups. iCS can help with the divert and advice on messaging or an emergency auto-attendant giving options to departments for larger companies. Prices start at £50 per month and incur no call cost to divert to mobiles.
- Have you thought about temporary mobile numbers? We offer monthly contracts on both O2 and Vodafone including call logging via the website helping keep track of staff and calls.
- Mobile broadband. We have data only sims that can be quickly deployed on a monthly contract for staff that are struggling with their broadband.
- Remote access. Have you enabled VPN’s, or do you need assistance setting these up on iCS managed connections?
- Mental health and depression whilst in self-isolation! Try the next few points to help with this.
- Have senior manages call staff each day.
- Encourage staff to exercise, perhaps taking time during the brightest parts of the day rather than waiting until work is over.
- Set up an internal help group, use this to ask colleagues if they have, want or need food or other essentials such as nappies and toilet rolls.
- Use Teams, Zoom, or Facetime, to communicate via video rather than message or phone. Its good to see other people!
- Set up regular calls or video conferences. We hold regular Friday calls to celebrate the week and set up our weekends!
We’re open for business as normal so if you need assistance speak to a member of the sales of account management team we are here with help and advice and only a call away 01276 538888